1. American Chopper: Here on RaceDriven, despite the fact that the American Chopper TV Series including the so-called new series American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior was the same old, same old thing, nevertheless the show was a hit all year long no question.
- American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior – It’s the same old show with no real bike building.
2. Edwards vs. Keselowski: In NASCAR, the one of the biggest headlines happened back in March when sparks flew when Carl Edwards lost it and a lot of NASCAR fans respect when he blatantly wrecked Brad Keselowski at the spring Atlanta race.
- Carl Edwards makes a blatant payback move wrecking Brad Keselowski in Kobalt Tools 500 in Atlanta
3. History Channel’s MadHouse TV Series: The MadHouse TV Series sparked off a lot of readership and a few interesting comments to say the least including questioning me on was I really a racing fan as to which I am. I wrote two articles within a month.
Part 1: Column: History Channel’s Madhouse: It’s scripted, it’s a soap opera, its war, but it’s NOT racing.
Part 2: Column: Real racing vs. History Channel’s MadHouse - Part 2
4. BP Oil Spill:
Column: No sympathy or business for BP until BP plugs the well and begins to clean up the oil spill in the Gulf.
5. eBay.com user vs. California Car dealership: A story back in March that got a lot of car enthusiasts attention on several auto blogs and forums. Basically a car enthusiast in Southern California nick named “Hitman” wanted to buy a 2009 Dodge Challenger, so he saw the opportunity to buy one for several thousand dollars off sticker on eBay from a dealership auction, he bided and won. However the car dealership didn’t want to honor it. But after several days and talks of lawyers, finally the dealership sold the 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 to the ebay auction winning for the winning bid.
As a matter of fact, in November I did hear from Hitman via email, he said that he is enjoying his Dodge Challenger, joined a car club and thanked me for my support.
- Column: Advice for eBay users after a car dealership is accused of backing out of an eBay auction for a new 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8. UPDATE2
6. Kevin Harvick in the #29 Budweiser Chevrolet in 2011: Back in August, RCR, Budweiser and Kevin Harvick announced they’re joining forces for 2011. And two months later, Kevin Harvick unveiled his new black 2011 Budweiser paint scheme on Twitter.
a. It’s Kevin Harvick in the Budweiser Chevrolet vs. Brad Keselowski in the Miller Lite Dodge for the battle of the beers in the NASCAR Cup Series in 2011.
b. Kevin Harvick unveil 2011 Budweiser paint scheme, that's cool!
7. Selling NASCAR tickets in this economy and how to do it: Back in March, Texas Motor Speedway touched off a debate especially with me with their new advertisements on selling tickets to the upcoming Cup Series races. Does this advertisement really sell tickets for the upcoming NASCAR Cup Series race at Texas Motor Speedway?
8. The Barrett-Jackson in the O.C.: 1970 Road Runner "The Hammer" hammered down at $175,000 at 2010 Barrett-Jackson Orange County.
9. Matt Kenseth, Inside NASCAR and RCR-Bowyer conversation:
- Matt Kenseth discusses Hot Topics on Inside NASCAR about from crew chiefs, the chase and more and I’ll give you my take as well as the RCR-Bowyer appeal results.
10. Saving money on car insurance: 6 ways to lower your car insurance bill
And that ends 2010 here on RaceDriven.com, but get ready for 2011, as next year will be my 6th year blogging on RaceDriven.com and it should be an interesting year to say the least especially for this now personal blog.