Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Dale Earnhardt Jr: 6 Days to Race Day and the AMP Energy Contest. UPDATE
If you haven’t, the DVD details 6 days to race day, 96 hours where the team takes the #88 AMP Energy/National Guard Chevrolet Impala SS from in this case a somewhat wrecked racecar to a brand new racecar. From tear down to assemble and did you know that the check list is 250 items on it…
The DVD also shows the unveiling of the new 2010 AMP Energy/National Guard Chevrolet paint scheme which we’ve all seen on track and it looks good, but at the same time gives a new lease on the #88 team. At the same time, the DVD goes behind the senses at the Together: The Hendrick Motorsports Story movie premiere and even Dale Jr. racing go karts in his back yard. Basically if you have seen Joe Gibbs Racing: Race to Daytona, its similar to that series, but smaller and no commercials.
UPDATE: This contest has ended, I have mailed out all of the prizes to the winners and thank you to everyone that entered.
Second, what would a preview of a DVD be without an AMP Energy Contest. Thanks to the PR people for Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s AMP sponsorship, I’m giving away some AMP swag that I just got in.
The rules are simply:
Send an email to email@example.com, please use “Dale Earnhardt Jr. AMP Energy Contest” in the subject line, the email must include:
1. The answer to this triva question: How many NASCAR Sprint Cup Series career victories does Dale Earnhardt have and where was his last NASCAR Sprint Cup Series victory? (As of February 24th, 2010) Hint: Try NASCAR.com or Google it.
2. Please include your mailing address. Your address will not be shared with anyone outside of Racedriven.com. (If you have sent in a contest entry with RaceDriven.com before, you must sent a new one to enter this contest, I don’t keep the entries once the contest is over and the winner receives there prize.)
- I will email you if you have won to confirm your mailing address.
- Only one entry per shipping address, per email address per person.
- Contest is open to United States residents only.
- Contest starts Wednesday, February 24, 2010
- Contest ends Sunday, March 14, 2010 at 1:00pm.
I will choose randomly draw two winners on Sunday March 14th, 2010.
- First person gets (1) Dale Jr. actual piece of used sheet metal which comes in a display case.
- Second person gets (1) Dale Jr. 2008 AMP Energy Pit Cap
And be sure to check out their new site, AMP Energy Racing that includes videos, pictures and live video chats, Good Luck everyone.
Photo was taken by me (Brian Vermette) at New Hampshire Motor Speedway in June 2008 on raceday morning.