Welcome to one of my favor types of articles to write called Speedlinking. Speedlinking is a lot like re-tweeting, sharing links to articles that I found interesting and giving credit to the writers/bloggers that wrote the articles. So here we go:
1. Drivers give new spoiler positive reviews after first test at Texas (SceneDaily.com) – I’m one of those NASCAR fans that is in favor of having a rear spoiler on the back of a COT rather than a rear wing. I believe it will help with the racing and drivers are warming up to the idea. It also works on overall look of the COT too. I wonder if replacing the front splitter is next? I have mixed thoughts on the splitter.
2. Kahne, Harvick reveal exactly nothing about 2011 plans (From the Marble - NASCAR blog) – For Kevin Harvick and Kasey Kahne, 2010 is the final year on their contracts, so it doesn’t surprise me that the talk has already begun about what they are going to do in 2011, but I think it’s too soon. Both drivers need to see results this season like making the chase to make a decision...talk to me after Richmond in September to where I think they will go in 2011.
3. Five major stories that could highlight NASCAR this decade (Special to CBSSports.com) – I believe in 2010, everyone will know if Danica Patrick is good for NASCAR or not. Dale Jr. is ready to go in 2010, let’s see what they can do and will fans tune in and watch... The fans tuning in seem to be the question.
4. Roush wants more out of TV coverage, less criticism (NASCAR.com) – Two comments, 1. TV Coverage needs to be better in 2010, ESPN I’m talking to you mainly. 2. I do have a problem with California Speedway, it should only have one Cup Series race each year and a 400 mile race, try February.
5. Carnival of Wheels: Resurrected! (The Garage Blog) -- Over at The Garage Blog, Gary has decided to reintroduce the Carnival of Wheels. I like the COW because it’s a lot like speedlinking, it showcases good article written by bloggers/writers. I’ve been featured in the past and in this new article highlight Speedlinking. It’s great to see the COW back again and I wish Gary well, do it when you can even once a month.
Thank you for taking the time to check out my latest speedlinking posting and I hope you found something useful. And as always, I love feedback.